Saturday, May 17, 2008

No Title Can Express This

I saw that crow, sitting on his treeHe didn't understand what he meant to meHe didn't know the things I wished to seeHe'll never know a human heart as it beatsI saw that rose, dying in the fallIt didn't know me when I couldn't crawlIt didn't know the things I did to stallIt didn't know any of me at all...Only to break out of cycleFeel a rippling through the waterIt cracks the silenceThis is for those who shall never falterSwimming through reliefI saw that crescent moon start to cryShe didn't know when I would dieShe didn't know my black liesShe didn't know my imperfection and my eyesOnly to break out of cycleFeel a rippling through the waterIt cracks the silenceThis is for those who shall never falterSwimming through reliefI see my damagesI see the damage I've doneIt doesn't make me betterIt doesn't mean I've won...I'm only learning how to growHow to kiss the golden sun.Only to break out of cycleFeel a rippling through the waterIt cracks the silenceThis is for those who shall never falterSwimming through relief.