Saturday, May 17, 2008

ms. silent ambition

rarely do i get tongue-tied turbulence of the brain,so severe it could crash planes,but he is the only reason for the color of the season,and i'm blinking out tears of not being able to see him,my dreams in one hand,my priorities in another...so small to the world,to be lost without a mother, made to be the loser,and fighting not to be smothered.i had a dream i had success,but there were unbearable pains not to be addressed,and the feeling of warm blood on my soul,shines the pursuit of happiness filled with bulletholes,my dreams in one hand,my priorities in another...so small to the world,to be lost without a mother, made to be the loser,and fighting not to be smothered.if you had just one thing to say to me,would you say you believed in me, infinitely?my dreams in one hand,my priorities in another...so small to the world,to be lost without a mother, made to be the loser,and fighting not to be smothered.