Saturday, May 17, 2008

what if i met you today?

He had these mood-ring eyesin my daydream skieswith doctors pricking my hearti never had such a wonderful starthe told me "love is ever-changing"and it changed me for the betterI was never fond of technologyso instead i had the heart to write him a letter"Lemon-Drops from the cloudy sunand merry men of shrinking bandswho could ever play this song?There isn't much morethan the love for this man."These carousel eyes of mineare dull, rusted, and without shineKept my head underwaterSo I couldn't envision the thought of"forever alone, it's not so lonely"but I'm afraid of no one and onlyno being caught in the timesand it may be true,as i'm running out of rhymes."Lemon-Drops from the cloudy sunand merry men of shrinking bandswho could ever play this song?There isn't much morethan the love for this man."and he will never see me,as i'm such a small company."Lemon-Drops from the cloudy sunand merry men of shrinking bandswho could ever play this song?There isn't much morethan the love for this man."